Título del trabajo: Fp & A Sr. Analyst
Descripción de funciones: **Responsibilities**: – Conduct supervisory actions such as training, evaluations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and termination of team members
– Develop and maintain appropriate documentation to ensure integrity of financial, regulatory, and management information in line with established records management policies
– Standardize reporting requirements to ensure financial and management reporting is properly identified and addressed
– Provide information and supporting analyses to facilitate annual business reviews and financial decisions
– Advise on procedures and concepts in technical area, integrate with others in accomplishing goals as well as improve process efficiencies
– Review departmental processes and procedures for automation to maintain efficiency and accuracy of reporting
– Develop a diverse financial talent pool that can meet the various needs of a growing team
– Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
– Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
– Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
– Ability to manage teams.
– 5-8 years of experience in working with a variety of financial platforms
– Previous supervisory experience
– Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
– Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated presentation skills
– Demonstrated analytical skills
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
Financial Planning & Analysis
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.