Título del trabajo: Fp & A Senior Analyst – Mortgage Revenue
Descripción de funciones: The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth disciplinary knowledge to generate and analyze reports as well as contribute to the development of new techniques to improve processes and work-flow.
– Address strategic issues on an ad hoc basis that are complementary to the regular planning and analysis processes
– Contribute to Quarterly Competitor Reviews, Quarterly Annotated Supplement, and Quarterly Investment Reports
– Generate flash results/highlights for Board of Directors’ reports and Executive Management reports
– Develop/coordinate processes (e.g. the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes) and review results against plans monthly including business analysis functions performed by Business Unit Managers (BUMs)
– Participate in annual budget CCAR PPNR forecasts, 3-year strategic and operating plans and monthly estimate outlook process
– Oversee the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management report metrics for decision processes
– Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
– Execute time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis teams
– Contribute to the development of review material for internal leadership and external regulator reviews
– Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
– Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
– Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
– Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Industrial Engineer or a related field with at least
– 6-10 years of relevant experience with 4+ years of Planning and Analysis experience desirable
– Understanding of Banking is preferred but not essential. Finance products and markets knowledge is required
– Excellent financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
– Bilingual: English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
– Medium – Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills. VBA, Power BI and Tableau knowledge is a plus
– Project management skills
– Attention to detail, oriented and proactive
– Ability to collaborate within a team and across teams. Ability to work independently as an individual contributor
– Ability to lead and develop a team of talented individuals
– Ability to challenge status quo, and lead opportunities to reengineer/streamline processes
– Strong communication, diplomacy & presentation skills required to guide own team and influence colleagues in other areas.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
– Support the Mortgage Revenue team on all forward looking cycles
– Coordinate all NIM (Net Interest Margin) deliverables between Costa Rica and US teams
– Support the team in balance related ad-hoc activities and analysis
– Coordinate automation projects for different processes within the group
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
Financial Planning & Analysis
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.