Título del trabajo: Finance Talent Acquisition Partner
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
As the world’s leading repository of consumer credit data, Experian is transforming data into solutions that facilitate transactions, ensure financial safety and improve the financial lives of millions of consumers around the world. We have been named by Forbes magazine as one of the «World’s Most Innovative Companies» and ranked on Fortune’s Best Companies to work for.
Experian is seeking experienced Talent Acquisition Partner for our Costa Rica operations in anticipation for future hiring needs to work with Hiring Managers to fill Finance recruiting needs.
You must have a successful track record of delivering high quality talent acquisition services. You will partner with global hiring managers to recruit for open positions in our Costa Rica facility.
You will need to be able to…
Work collaboratively with the hiring managers and HR team to ensure recruiting objectives are achieved
– Implement innovative search techniques to meet and exceed the requirements of the business
Be a talent advisor and provide market intelligence
– Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience recruiting
– Demonstrated experience sourcing for Backoffice, Finance and Accounting positions
– Strong computer and process skills; proficiency in MS Office, ATS systems, sourcing tools and on-line job portals (LinkedIn)
– Demonstrated experience with the full recruiting life cycle
– Proven success working in a high-volume multi-client and multi-functional recruiting environment
– Customer service oriented and capable of building effective partnerships with HR and hiring managers
– Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
– Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together