Título del trabajo: Finance Supervisor
Compañía: British American Tobacco
Descripción de funciones: BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT COSTA RICA IS LOOKING FOR A FINANCE SUPERVISOR
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Heredia, Costa Rica
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of DBS-GBS Finance. The Finance Supervisor is responsible for proper managing of forecasting and month end closure, SOx controls compliance, reporting of the team’s KPIs and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
Reports to: Trade Payments Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: USA
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and on a timely basis in line with internal SLA’s by supporting the team and providing guidance.
- Manage the month end closure and forecasting planning activities for finance process in SAP and BPC systems.
- Develop robust reporting package and KPIs to support the on-going management of our business.
- Ensure high-lever analysis of numbers, manage meetings with key stakeholders and identify additional actions whenever necessary.
- Actively build and develop good working relationships with key customers in the End Market.
- Identify the gaps in efficiency and effectiveness and recommend appropriate actions.
- Act as key liaison between DBS Trade Payments and BAT US to ensure accuracy in communications and key processes.
- Control and Compliance: Ensure compliance with all quality and control requirements.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a desire to build a career with a truly global organization working in a geographically and culturally diverse team?
- Are you passionate about Finance?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related area.
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis (FP&A), or related area
- 2+ years’ experience in planning processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2+ / C1)
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of forecasting and planning
- Ability to think strategically, with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions, use good judgment, and ask relevant questions
- High sense of urgency, work ethic, and must be flexible
- CPA, MBA, or Master of Accounting is a plus.
- Experience working with other cultures
- USA Visa is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.