Título del trabajo: Finance – Quality Assurance Tooling &
Descripción de funciones: The Quality Assurance Tooling & Implementation Lead will be responsible for designing and implementing a suite of strategic tools for the Quality Assurance Testing functions. In addition, lead the Consent Order Tooling Transformation deliverables to implement effective and scalable processes across the program. This role will manage a team of analysts between Costa Rica and Manila and report into the Finance Quality Assurance Technology Enablement and Transformation Head.
This role will help to accelerate adoption of the enhanced Transaction Testing Operating Model and Central Quality Assurance Functions aligned with Reporting Pillars (CCAR & Reg. Reports, Liquidity & Reg. Capital, and Risk Management). This lead will work closely with Quality Assurance Transaction Testing report pillar heads, Federated Chief Data Officers (FCDOs), Finance COO, Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) and Global Functions Technology (GFT).
The lead will be responsible for driving automation, transformation, and a strong process improvement framework, make complex strategic decisions on tooling strategy approach, collaborate with senior stakeholders on direction and strategy, and clearly articulate themes, issues, and resolutions to senior management. In addition, this leader will interface with Quality Assurance Shared Services functions such Reporting and Metrics, Risk & Control and Operations to ensure implementation of strategy tooling are aligned and standardized across the global program.
– Manage a global team to promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizations and sites. Demonstrates effective work relationships with business and global function colleagues
– Partner with GFT, CTI, QA Testing Functions, Report Owners, FCDOs, and external consultants to design and implement the Quality Assurance Tooling Strategy model.
– During the E2E implementation with focus on tooling capabilities: Self-service data acquisition, self-service document retrieval, profiling & sampling, stakeholder management and reporting & metrics through emerging technology and tooling (Within Citi/ Vendors) i.e., Regulatory Reporting Data Hub, Collibra, QTS Workflow ,Tableau, and Alteryx.
– Managing and driving process deep dive discussions with large forums to ensure tooling requirements are captured and delivered as part of the current and 2023 going forward implementation book of work.
– Lead Transaction Testing transformation, Consent Order initiative, Lessons Learned results, and automation opportunities.
– Conduct and prepare working sessions across phases through operations and QA Testing cycles. This includes Transaction Testing Working Group, Post-Mortem, Weekly Operation, Technology updates, etc.
– Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizations. Demonstrates effective work relationships with business and global function colleagues
– Assess Global Quality Assurance adoption, impact of actions and adjust changes as needed; simplify and standardize at every opportunity
– Opportunity to transform the Finance Quality Assurance Program to target state and drive business results.
– Build a network across senior Finance COO, FCDO, Citi Finance and O&T partners.
– Exposure to Finance, Risk and Technology organizations.
– Exposure to key leads in the Consent Order and Transformation initiatives
– Financial product knowledge
– US GAAP knowledge
– CCAR and Regulatory reports experience with key regulatory reports for banking organizations (e.g., FR Y-14, FR Y-9C, Call Reports, FFIEC 009, etc.)/ Liquidity Reporting (e.g., FR2052a) / Regulatory Capital and Risk Management
– 10+ years of experience in process improvement/implementation, business transformation and process simplification in one or more of the three tiers mentioned above with proven success in project execution and controls.
– Ability to collaborate, coordinate and execute with the broader teams, business partners, FCDOs, Report Owners, Data Providers, Technology, and Global Functions to drive the implementation of strategies and successful adoption of Quality Assurance Target Operating Model
– Well-developed organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management
– Excellent communication skills required often at an internal senior level and external communication with regulators may be necessary. Strong ability to communicate clearly to both technical experts and non-technical business leaders
– Cross Function and Cross Site People Management Experience
– Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management
– Strong ability in strategic thinking to address complex challenges; must be able to look towards the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues
– Adaptable, fl
Fecha del trabajo: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 23:51:06 GMT