Título del trabajo: Finance Early Career – Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 «World’s Most Innovative Companies» by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
The Finance Early Career – Analyst role will be a key business partner to help Global Finance Services Costa Rica General Ledger business unit achieve its objectives. The role will require a growth mindset as we aspire to continue our double-digit revenue growth. This entails collaboration with the local GFS GL team to identify new opportunities as well as working across local, regional, and global finance on sustainable processes and leveraging new systems aligned with the Digital Finance strategy.
This is a particularly exciting time to be joining the Global Finance Services team as we continue our journey to world class finance. Team members are encouraged to take advantage of numerous personal development opportunities such as, lean/six sigma training and Automation/Robotics, as we continue our journey to world class.
– Support basic month end close processes and journal entries using Oracle and OBIEE
– Prepare monthly reconciliations and support ad hoc requests for revenue/cost reporting and analysis
– Drive basic standardization and create efficiencies across financial reporting and analysis models using different methods (RPA, quick fixes, Lean SixSigma, Tableau, etc.)
– Support basic monthly tasks (entry level) end processes for the corresponding business unit.
– Adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) and performance metrics
– Create and maintain desktop procedure documents for routine processes
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience completed or in progress.
– Advanced English level.
– 1+ years progressive experience in finance or similar business partnering role.
– Strong accounting basis and basic accounting knowledge.
– Strong analytical skills and aptitude for continuous improvement.
– Highly motivated, results-driven finance professional.
– Intellectual curiosity, proactive approach to problem-solving.
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociación Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
– Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is _**_The Power of YOU_**_ and it ensures that we live what we believe._
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 23:11:24 GMT