Título del trabajo: Finance & Accounting Career Event – Senior Roles
Descripción de funciones: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all.
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures, and backgrounds.
As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Finance teams are responsible for supporting the overall business with:
– Providing management with an analysis and insight of Citi’s financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team.
– business planning / forecasting process, forecasting model transformation, data management and governance, short term performance management processes, digital transformation, and future state forecasting infrastructure build / roll-out.
– Designing and implementing global ledger infrastructure, processes, and governance to ensure accurate, consistent, and the timely close of Citi’s Financial Books & Records.
– Generation tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team.
– Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
– Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
– 7+ years of relevant experience in finance/accounting areas
– Knowledge in Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Reporting, Finance Implementations or Financial Project Management are desirable
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated presentation skills
– Demonstrated analytical skills
– Project management skills desirable
– Supervisory experience desirable
– Intermediate/advanced English – be able to speak fluently
– Bachelor’s Degree/University degree in Finance or related careers
**About the Costa Rica Shared Service Center**:
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. Our Costa Rica campus has a progressive, innovative and diverse culture, with people from 39 different countries on site.**Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.