Título del trabajo: Especialista Sr Análisis Financiero De Ventas
Descripción de funciones: Información de la CompañÃa: Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and service Bridgestone and Firestone and associate brand tires to meet the needs of their customers, maintaining wholesale and original equipment sales operations across a broad line of products, including passenger, light truck, commercial truck and bus, agricultural, motorcycle, kart and off-the-road tires.
We are committed to Bridgestone Group’s mission, «Serving Society with Superior Quality.» Our goal is to offer the best for our customers and to society, not only in terms of our products, services and technology, but in all our corporate activities.
The Bridgestone Americas international footprint includes manufacturing and sales subsidiaries located in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Mexico, with additional offices throughout Latin America and the Caribbean that build the «Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (BATO-LA)» division, conformed by 5 tire manufacturing and 3 retreading plants throughout the region, 6 commercial and administrative offices; more than 8,500 employees and 2,500 points of sale throughout Latin America, including company’s stores and an extensive network of distributors.
Around the world, at Bridgestone, more than 140 thousand collaborators are focused on offering advanced solutions for a world in motion, contributing our experience and innovation to position ourselves as undisputed leaders in Mobility Solutions, guided by the Bridgestone Essence and by our passion to Serve to the Society with Superior Quality.
For more information about our positions visit:
– Create and monitor effective controls for Commercial Policy and all promotional activities including review of accounting records, G/L aging and validation of accruals.
– Identify opprotunities to maximize profit in Gross to Net, commercial mix, sales volume and trade spend.
– Collaborate with different leaders in the Finance and sales operations organization to build necessary reports that help manage control, and decision making.
– Support ad hoc financial analysis for promotional activities, customer special pricing requests and inventory clereance discounts to optimize the investment.
– Products feasibility and profitability analysis to indentify business opportunities, anticipating risks and recommending solutions.
– Perform monthly sales variances analysis and GAP analysis to annual budget, including graphs, charts and root cause analysis.
– Coordinate the sales forecast (volume, value, investment to the trade) to ensure alignment with montly business planning and yearly target.
– Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
Prepare accrual detailed reports.
– Support accounting depatment in EEFF audit.
– Coordinates with the SSC to verify trade investment accrual adjustments and credit note issuance veryfying trade investment promotion reconciliation in account receivables.
– Processes automation and simplification.
– Undergrad in business, accounting, economy or engineering.
– Advanced level of english.
– Demonstrated strength in leadership, interpersonal communications, critical thinking.
– Proven ability to problem solve, identify key issues and root causes, and propose solution alternatives.
– Expected to exercise sound judgment and operate in partnership with commercial teams.
– SAP, advanced excell knowledge, accounting process knowledge.
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:59:47 GMT