Título del trabajo: Engineering Manager (Global Shared Services)
Descripción de funciones: **Careers that Change Lives** **A Day in the Life**
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
– Plans directs and implements all aspects of the company’s design and development of new medical device products or software systems.
– May develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products.
– Oversees the investigation and evaluation of existing technologies.
– Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes, or products.
– Directs the development of new concepts from initial design to market release.
– Manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if capable of functioning as intended.
– Monitors documentation maintenance throughout all phases of research and development.
– Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure timely delivery.
– Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
– Create and manage budget for engineering department.
– Manage Contract Manufacturers globally.
– Support activities of Europeans facilities.
– Support project management activities across the business unit..
**Must Have: Minimum Requirements**
– Bachelors degree required
– Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience.
– Excellent verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills.
**Nice to Have**
– Certification Six Sigma Green Belt & Six Sigma Black Belt.
– PMP certificate.
– Knowledge or certification of SAP, Power BI.
**Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)