Título del trabajo: Engineer Ii, Mfg Job
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: **Engineer II, Mfg Job**: Remote Eligible: Onsite Onsite Location(s):
Heredia, H, CR
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence
**About the Role**:
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
**_Your Responsibilities Include:_**
– May execute the following resposibilities:
– Works cooperatively with R&D, Process Development, Quality, Production, Regulatory, Equipment Engineering, Supply Chain, and Marketing to ensure project success.
– Successfully contributes to both new product development teams and product support, typically including the following activities: process capability studies, process development, Six Sigma and Value Improvement projects, report preparation and process/test documentation.
– Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
– Designs, procures, and fabricates equipment tooling and fixtures.
– Performs troubleshooting on new and existing products/process problems as related to design, material, or processes.
– Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from test results.
– Completes and manages Capital Equipment Request Authorizations (CERA’s).
– Prepares standard reports/documents to communicate results to the technical community.
– May lead cross-functional project teams.
– Identifies, implements, and manages equipment requirements to support production goals.
– Trains and/or provides work direction to operators/technicians_._
– In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
**What We’re Looking For**:
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic, Chemical, Electrical Industrial Maintenance or Equivalent experience.
– English Level desired: B2:(90%).
– Desired knowledge: Process Validations, Statistical and Experimental Analysis, DOE, Tools (Statistics, Technical Manuals, Kaizen, Six Sigma) Process Improvement.
– At least 2 years of experience in similar position
– Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits – Life-Work Integration – Community – Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.