Título del trabajo: Engineer II, Facility Maintenance
Descripción de funciones: This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
As Eng II, Facilities, you are on charge of the maintenance and administration of critical systems, infrastructure, as well as electromechanical equipment. The position focus will be on the successful operation of all facilities related utility systems and facilities related contracts for providing the production operations with quality services. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing facilities processes and manufacturing equipment, identifying process improvements and resolving engineering problems using lean manufacturing techniques and other problem solving tools.
We are a team of inquisitive individuals who embrace a collaborative environment to take on sophisticated challenges that meet the needs of our patients. We often need to change directions and respond to issues to avoid disruptions in our fast-paced manufacturing environment. Together, we build and maintain a positive work environment.
When you join us, you will work with committed individuals who trust each other to deliver on the tasks at hand. We support innovation and out-of-the-box thinking balanced with collaboration across functions and other teams. Our leadership understands the need for continuous education and provides opportunities for further development.
What you will be doing:
- Supervise technicians in charge to ensure proper execution of maintenance tasks and other assignments as required.
- Lead, train, motivate and keep technical personnel who perform maintenance tasks updated on regulatory, environmental, safety and health procedures.
- Keep the technical personnel in charge trained in the relevant aspects so that they can carry out all work correctly and effectively. Develop initiatives for the implementation of multifunctional training programs that reinforce the availability of equipment and the level of service.
- Plan and schedule maintenance tasks and work orders requested from the department.
What you’ll bring:
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 yrs of experience in Facilities Engineering & Maintenance.
- English B2
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 23:55:54 GMT