Título del trabajo: Engineer I, Supplier
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: Additional Locations: N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our commitment.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
About the role: This Supplier Engineer will provide leadership and project management to drive onboarding and integration of purchased components for the Access Solutions (Baylis Medical) Integration program. This individual works independently, serves as a leader for projects and interacts cross-functionally to execute deliverables according to business needs.
- Builds partnerships with suppliers around the globe to understand requirements, influence, plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of the engineering work to develop compliant components and meet project milestones.
- Identifies and leads VIPs (Value Improvement Projects) and cost optimizations within our supply chain.
- Executes plans to support supply chain objectives; supplier performance, supplied material risk mitigation and execution of materials VIP. Proficient in the use of all business tools.
- Leads and/or participates in project teams coordinating the efforts of engineers and cross functional team members to qualify and improve supplier processes.
- Drives troubleshooting processes and problem-solving methodologies at supplier facilities to drive quality, reliability, and supply chain improvements.
- Supports other supplier engineers with Acquisition Integration projects which may include component qualification, supplier change assessments, and Regulated Material Compliance evaluations.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- English proficiency between 85-90%.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Experience working with suppliers or in supply chain management.
- Experience working in Medical Device or other regulated industries.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong bias for action and results oriented.
- Self-driven and self-motivated to learn and apply knowledge to produce results.
- Good understanding of statistical methods, six sigma methodologies, and problem-solving methodologies.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities: Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all Quality System requirements.
Requisition ID: 573327
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life’s work.
Fecha del trabajo: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 06:54:56 GMT