Título del trabajo: Employee Relations Lead
Descripción de funciones: **Responsibilities**: – Participates in a range of regulatory exams and internal audit reviews.
– Responds to workplace concerns on behalf of senior management.
– Works with the Employment Law team in the investigation of and response to agency charges and litigation.
– Partners with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Citi Security and Investigative Services and Audit on investigations of employee misconduct.
– Assists in the design, development and/or delivery of training initiatives for HR.
– All other duties as assigned.
– 6-10 years of experience
– Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Indispensable manejo de portugués avanzado e inglés avanzado (speaking, reading, writing).
Experiência en investigaciones éticas/ employee relations.
Realización de entrevistas e investigaciones éticas.
Skills de redacción y creación de reportes.
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.