Título del trabajo: Emerging Customer Account Associate
Descripción de funciones: Emerging Customer Account Associate
When you show proactivity and ambition, we’ll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business – all with a strong and meaningful purpose. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we’ll help you get there. Be better together. Be Bayer.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Emerging Accounts Customer Business Associate is a key support role within the emerging channels team, is primarily focused on facilitating the smooth operation of existing emerging accounts (Instacart, iHerb, Gopuff, etc) while supporting expansion into new channels.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all administrative aspects of in-scope accounts are handled efficiently, including accurate forecast & budget management, strategic promotional planning, and management of eCommerce fundamentals (content, availability, ratings & reviews, and search).
- Accurately forecast sales and demand for emerging online retail accounts to guide business planning.
- Manage and monitor the trade budget for assigned accounts, ensuring optimal allocation and compliance.
- Assist in the coordination and alignment of promotional activities with broader commercial and marketing strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date account data and produce/update regular performance reports.
- Handle all administrative tasks related to the efficient operation of the emerging retail accounts.
- Provide essential administrative support to those managing the direct customer relationships.
- Ensure best in class, up-to-date, and channel specific content and operationalize merchandizing opportunities.
- Manage product assortment specific to each channel, ensuring optimal selection and consistent availability.
- Manage and enhance process for monitoring and generating ratings and reviews, improving consumer perception.
- Develop strategies to improve paid and organic search performance to drive relevancy and visibility.
- Ability to analyse data, market trends, and other relevant metrics to inform decision-making (proficiency in MS Excel; experience in PowerBI is an asset.)
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms, digital marketing, and online retail dynamics.
- Ability to effectively manage/allocate budgets and produce financial reporting.
- Competence in managing digital content across various eCommerce channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- Business Administration, Financial degree, Accountability career,
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Customer service, online sales, seller’s support, etc.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills for effective collaboration and reporting (fluent in English a must).
- Proficient in identifying challenges and devising solutions; flexibility to adapt.
- Works collaboratively with diverse teams, ensuring smooth coordination across departments.
- A keen attention to detail coupled with efficient time management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
At Bayer we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to create an environment in which everybody can feel authentic, respected and equally valued. Every day we strive to reflect our values through our people unique capabilities, self-experiences, and aspirations. We, intentionally seek diversity, to enable our people bring their fullest potential out and encourage others to likewise do so. Our company wins, when we leverage our capabilities to lead the cultural transformation in our business, positively impacting the society.
Candidates who meet the requirements based on the job profile will be considered for employment regardless of physical disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and will not be at a disadvantage if unemployed. Aplication Time: 10/01/2024 – 24/01/2024 Work type: Full time
Division: Enabling Functions Reference Code 809875
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales Location: Costa Rica : Heredia : Heredia
Employment Type: Regular Position Grade: SS2
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 07:11:46 GMT