Título del trabajo: Ejecutivo De Ventas Tour And Travel
Descripción de funciones: **Posting Date** Apr 26, 2022 **Job Number** 22067914 **Job Category** Sales & Marketing
**Location** Costa Rica Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen, P. O. Box 502-4005, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
**Brand** Marriott Hotels Resorts
**Position Type** Management
**Located Remotely?** N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
**Marriott Hotels**, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
**JW Marriott **is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment.
Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing large group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential. Manages group/catering opportunities not handled by an Event Booking Center (EBC). Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Verifies business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer/guest loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer/guest experience. Provides service to customers in order to grow the account on behalf of the company.
**Education and Experience**
– **High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.**
– 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
**CORE WORK ACTIVITIES**
**Understanding Market Opportunities & Driving Revenue**
– Targets group/catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
– Partners with group/catering counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
– Responds to incoming group/catering opportunities for the property that are outside parameters of the.
– Handles all opportunities if property does not participate in an EBC.
– Identifies, qualifies and solicits new group/catering business to achieve personal and each property’s revenue goals.
– Focuses efforts on group/catering accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
– Develops effective group/catering sales plans and actions.
– Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
– Maximizes revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage.
– Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
– Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
– Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
**Providing Exceptional Customer Service**
– Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
– Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
– Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
– Supports brand’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
– Provides excellent customer service in order to grow share of the account.
– Executes brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
– Executes and supports the business Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
– Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
– Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
– Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appr
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:33:37 GMT