Título del trabajo: E2E Quality Assurance Testing Reg Capital Avp
Descripción de funciones: The QTS Testing Analyst for Reg Capital Reports will be primarily responsible for managing high volume of testing of the prioritized reports, as well as providing strong support in the end-to-end process of the planning, scoping, sampling, and observation validation as required. The analyst will support the team’s lead on the transaction testing work requirements, partnering with the Reports use case owners, Functional Chief Data Officers (FCDOs) and Global Functions Technology (GFT) in order to adopt, execute transaction testing cycles and ensure adherence to the Transaction Testing Operating Model.
Success for this analyst is to effectively and efficiently plan and lead testing cycles aligned to the Transaction Testing Multi Year Plan and Operating Model, testing data reported to regulators match their original source values, and conform to reporting requirements to identify areas which may require stronger data quality controls or compensating measures.
– The analyst will participate in on-going data tracing for identified priority Reg Capital Reports across multiple products:
– Review products and related critical data elements used for Reg Capital Reports, to ensure integrity and soundness of reporting
– Partner with GFT, Business Technology, Report Owners, FCDOs in executing transaction testing cycle
– Participate on reviews, identify issues and exceptions, produce executive quality reports, support observation validation, and communicate effectively to senior stakeholders.
– Participate on other product reviews as determined by manager.
– Reviews will include, but not limited to: Transaction Testing, evaluation of acquired source documentation by the FCDOs, document mapping linkage of CDE to source documentation, and observation validation
– Support the planning, scoping, sampling, and observation, as necessary and determined by lead.
– Support the team’s lead in ensuring our partners in GFT, Business Technology, Report Owners, FCDOs and external consultants are aligned to the relevant cycles and the Transaction Testing Operating Model.
– Ensure testing results are in accordance with the regulatory principles to reporting.
– Identify issues and exceptions, produce analysis and insights on findings, and communicate updates and results effectively to the lead.
– Support the lead on observation validation in collaboration with GFT, Data Providers, Report Owners, FCDOs.
– Ensure adherence to relevant policies, standards and operating procedures pertaining to Quality Assurance Testing Services E2E Process
**Additional Responsibilities may include**:
– Support QTS’ transformation and automation opportunities.
– Support the standardization Cycle Execution and Work Papers
– Support Internal Audit, ICRM, ORM and Regulatory Tracing Reviews for any of the prioritized regulatory reports.
– Support on ad hoc, special requests and project management.
– Support on the updating of KPIs, metrics, and other presentations, identifying enhancement opportunities and implementing, and supporting manager in the messaging of results/value add to senior management
– Providing input to training programs and identify opportunities for improvement
– 5 + years of relevant work experience in Finance, Accounting, Risk or Product Control, preferably at large financial institution.
– Working knowledge of financial products required
– US GAAP Knowledge strongly preferred
– Experience in Quality Assurance Testing a plus
– CPA certification and/or audit experience would be an advantage.
– Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management,
– Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate (oral and written) clearly to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner.
– Experience in working with working with colleagues /partners across multiple regions and business segments to deliver in a global organization.
– Adaptable, flexible, Agile and able to respond to changes in priorities.
– Continuous improvement mind-set
– Possess strong team-oriented mindset.
– Proactive and goal-oriented thinker, with ability to identify creative solutions.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, working with big data and proven ability to learn and utilize new tools and systems.
– Bachelors / University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.