Título del trabajo: Digital Technology Specialist – Data & AI
Descripción de funciones: The Digital Technology Specialist – Data & AI in the Small and Medium Corporate segment has the accountability and objective to:
Own technical discussions – Drive the technical decision and accelerate uncommit-to-commit pipeline
- Builds technical strategy by mapping vision, removing blockers, validating business case, translate technical complexity into business outcome
- Win technical decisions in associated solution plays for Azure by designing solution through architectural approach and consultancy; present and apply architecture patterns, and leverage “reference architecture” to drive customer outcomes and drive cross-workload support
- Build knowledge of competitive landscape and market/industry trends
- Engage with partners early on co-sell opportunities, accelerate projects to consumption by planning and executing with co-sell prioritized partners
- Orchestrate cross solution area tech resources across account teams, partners and customers
Scale Customer Engagments
· Engages with customer technical decision makers and anticipates customer needs and issues proactively through data gathering.
· Uses knowledge of customer context and solution or portfolio expertise to build credibility with customers individually or at scale. Develops technical and market/industry knowledge.
· Ensures technical wins for core technologies by driving technical discussions with customers. Improves customer interactions through feedback and observation.
· Engages other internal resources (e.g., roles, Microsoft Technology Center, demo sites, virtual sites), mapping out and leveraging foundational resource knowledge for key areas of technology as needed to overcome technical blockers on assigned technology set.
Scale Through Partners
· Engages in partner sell-with scenarios by contributing to the facilitation of technical engagements and partnering with colleagues to manage the sales process.
· Shares competitive insights from customer sessions with colleagues and escalates/resolves competitive situations to influence compete strategies.
· Provides strategic, technical input based on Microsoft capability to contribute to strategy development, leveraging partner and internal teams.
· Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC) by driving new feedback, blockers, insights, resource (e.g., OneList) items across communities so they can be added and prioritized.
· Works with account teams to tailor Microsoft messaging to audience and captures and shares customer feedback using knowledge of specific Microsoft solutions and their context in a competitive landscape.
· Collaborates with team members to monitor and analyze customer usage of key/prioritized Microsoft solutions/products that support customer’s business outcomes. Identifies opportunities to promote usage.
Solution Design and Proof
· Identifies and applies existing demonstration assets. Demonstrates and oversees demonstrations (e.g., architectural design sessions [ADS], proof of concept [POC] sessions) of solutions based on specific Microsoft products through initial engagements. Leverages partner/customer teams as needed to prove capabilities and integration into customer environment. Reviews partner demonstrations and provides feedback to ensure alignment with Microsoft standards.
· Presents and applies reference architectures across technologies/solution areas to partners or customers for their technology sets.
· Expands awareness of and begins practicing digital transformation sales methodologies (e.g., challenger sales).
· Builds their own readiness plan and proactively identifies learning gaps. Grows domain knowledge and practices expertise by communicating with customers, partners, and senior colleagues to expand knowledge of architecture.
· Conducts group training or one-to-many events (e.g., workshops, Webinars) or leverages existing scale enablement programs to present and educate customers and colleagues on the capabilities and benefits across Microsoft solutions/products.
· Monitors and responds to internal and external tech community posts, attends community calls, sessions, hackathon, etc., and acts as a mentor for their technology area. Contributes and participates in Customer Executive Briefing Center sessions. Shares best practices internally on community calls and drives recognition of Microsoft cloud solutions through presentations and engagements with external audiences.
· Embody our and
- Relevant certifications from Microsoft or competitive platforms AND 3+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
o OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field AND 4+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
o OR equivalent experience.
Business level fluency to read, write and speak Spanish and English
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 7+ years technical pre-sales or technical consulting, or related experience.
- 4+ years experience with cloud and hybrid, or on premises infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, industry standards, and/or technology management.
- Certification in relevant (Microsoft or industry) technologies or disciplines (e.g., SQL, Analytics exams, Cosmos DB Technologies, Data Governance, Cloud Data Architecture, desire certification).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 05:51:47 GMT