Título del trabajo: Digital Lab Technician Clean Up – San José, Costa Rica
Compañía: Dentsply Sirona
Descripción de funciones: Requistion ID: 75018
A smile can be transformative. Byte was founded on a commitment to improve access to orthodontic care through its affordable, easy-to-use, direct-to-consumer clear aligner solution. We celebrate every customer’s newfound confidence from their beautiful smile because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Now a part of Dentsply Sirona with its unmatched resources and R&D capabilities, we are growing our team in the UK to reach new customers and accelerate our mission of changing the world one smile at a time.
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
In this position you will be responsible of the digital sculpting also named detailing, of 3D dental models digitally scanned using a specific software designed to this function to process the files received by our clients.
- Perform 3D models sculpting treatment plans in order to offer the best teeth digital sculpting for our clients, improving their lives by giving them the best smile possible following the quality procedures and standards.
- Understand the requests and expected results of the clients in order to proceed in the most accurate way to satisfy their needs and requirements.
- Continuous communication with the Clinical Team to ensure we´re creating the appropriate treatment plan for each client regardless the different conditions or scenarios.
- Propose ideas regarding the processes and procedures to ensure the continuous improvement of the different areas and generate positive impact in the customer satisfaction and overall company.
- Contribute to maintain a friendly, healthy, and safe work environment.
- Primary Education Completed.
- Relevant experience in the alignment industry with aligners (teeth straightening) is desired.
- Capable to read and understand in English.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Change adaptability.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form.
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 03:31:52 GMT