Título del trabajo: Data Services Group Manager
Descripción de funciones: The global **Data Services** team is responsible for many run-the-bank and change-the-bank processes. We partner with Risk and Finance to understand their data requirements for regulatory and internal management reporting. We work with data provisioning point owners to ensure timely, accurate, and complete reporting of data in the required standards. The team works on an end-to-end basis with various stakeholders to resolve data challenges by understanding root cause/thematic issues and executing solutions such as system replacements, adjustment reduction programs, data quality monitoring and resolution, as well as process design and implementation. As the business owner of GENESIS, the authorized provisioning point for contracts, positions, and balances, as it relates to Citi’s contractual Balance Sheet, Data Services provides over half of the data inputs into Finance and Risk reporting processes. We also run the operational activities of GENESIS, which includes data quality scorecard monitoring, change management, adjustment processing, and monitoring of data quality on a day-to-day basis.
**Data Services Group Manager**
– Work with cross regional / business working groups of Senior Finance Planning & Analysis and Controller representatives to implement new processes.
– Work with Regulatory or Management Reporting teams to review, validate, and deliver their data requirements.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Genesis, data management, and Citi’s Data Governance Policy.
– Engage other teams within Data Services or other organizations to deliver high quality data to our Consumers.
– Help identify and remediate data quality problems raised during the data adoption period.
– 10+ years relevant experience
– Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.
View the **Pay Transparency Posting**
– Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:10:05 GMT