Título del trabajo: Data Quality Manager
Compañía: British American Tobacco
Descripción de funciones: . **BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.**
**To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!**
**BAT **COSTAR RICA **IS LOOKING FOR A** DATA QUALITY MANAGER
**SENIORITY LEVEL**:Experienced prodessional
**LOCATION**:Heredia, Costa Rica
**ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES**
This role is part of the Data Quality team and will work closely with the business stakeholders, market representatives, function leaders, and COE colleagues.
The role is responsible for delivering the information/ reports necessary to maintain employee and position data accuracy, enabling senior management to base business decisions on the HR matrix system.
An additional focus for this role includes interpreting data, analysing results using various techniques, and extracting information that can offer ways to improve processes and business approaches thus influencing business decisions.
This includes understanding and reviewing current processes and coordinating and collaborating across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered.
**Reports to**:Global Data Quality Manager
**Reporting Level**:No direct reports
**WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR**
– Ensure data quality reports reflect the prevailing data standards and business rules for allocated data objects
– Drive data quality remediation by the relevant business area in response to any non-compliance with data quality reporting targets
– Assist the business community with data queries
– Actively promo standards/quality as a critical business asset throughout the organization
– Own, maintain and seek continuous improvement in data quality improvement in compliance with current business rules and promotion of more stringent future rules
– Delivery of micro projects required to extend and expand data quality monitoring scope through effective management of IT suppliers or self-service ability to build.
– Active standards/quality as a critical business asset throughout the organization
Act as a Data SME, when required, in relation to assessment and
**CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?**
– Are you English fluent?
– Are you passionate about data quality?
**ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE**
– ** 4 years of experience in a multinational company.**:
– **Fluent in English with strong communication skills (verbal and written).**:
– ** Intermediate – Professional Excel level and Power BI proficient**:
– ** Alteryx knowledge**:
– ** Bachelor’s degree in a related field**:
– ** Excellent skills for prioritizing multiple tasks, self-started, deadline-conscious, completer/finisher, and customer service orientated including the ability to explain complex data issues and convey them in a business-relevant format to key business stakeholders and forums with simple and clear messages.**:
– ** Ability to identify, initiate and lead work on cross-functional data issues, assertive, tenacious, self-disciplined, decisive/determined decision maker**:
– ** Highly numerate/analytical, strong attention to detail, rational, logical process-driven thinking and decision making.**
– **Six Sigma Knowledge**
**WE ARE BAT**
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. **See what is possible for you at BAT.**
– Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
– Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
– Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
– Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
– Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
**BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER**
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. **Come bring your difference!
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:02:21 GMT