Título del trabajo: D365 F&O Finance Architect
Compañía: Hitachi Solutions
Descripción de funciones: **Company Description** Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements – teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services – is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world’s largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
– Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline. Emphasis in Accounting is preferred.
– Minimum of 4 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX Finance experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
– Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
– Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
– Experience and strong working knowledge across key Finance modules. Current Certifications are preferred
– General Ledger
– Project Accounting
– Accounts Payable
– Accounts Receivable
– Fixed Assets
– Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating finance processes and recommending improvements
– Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
– Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
– Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required – this could include within Canada and/or the United States
– Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
– High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.