Título del trabajo: Customer Success Pricing Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Splunk is here to build a safer and more resilient digital world. The world’s leading enterprises use our unified security and observability platform to keep their digital systems secure and reliable. While customers love our technology, it’s our people that make Splunk stand out as an amazing career destination and why we’ve won so many awards as a best place to work. If you become a Splunker, we want your whole, authentic self, what we call your «million data points». So bring your work experience, problem-solving skills and talent, of course, but also bring your joy, your passion and all the things that make you, you.
The Pricing & Monetization team at Splunk is passionate about driving commercialization and getting results through building better business models, establishing and optimizing the monetization of Splunk’s portfolio of products and services, and launching new offerings in collaboration with GTM, Product, Operations, Finance and others.
As an Analyst in Pricing and Commercialization team, you will help develop insights and implement strategies that uncover and drive growth and improvements in the business. Insights and projects include customer lifetime value and cohort analysis, discount optimization, conjoint and willingness to pay analysis, competitive research as well as conducting market and customer research to drive new opportunities for growth and expansion. You will support the team in critical analysis and provide data driven insights in sales strategies, discount controls, and assist in the preparation of reports and content for executive discussions.
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with a demonstrated ability to deliver results with a knack of connecting data to overall company strategy. Reporting to the Head of Pricing Analytics, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for preparing quarterly pricing metrics, ensuring timely and accurate processing of all pricing updates, and work closely with the other members of the Pricing team to develop and implement new pricing proposals as well as supervising sales execution and customer adoption.
– Support monetization and commercial analytics and insights for Splunk’s business; Work cross-functionally to bring insights, and support strategic and operational decisions through a data and insight driven process.
– Provide insights and understanding of the competitive landscape through analytics and market research as required (e.g. pipeline and sales data, market, customer, competitors).
– Deliver recommendations that follow a logically reasoned, data-driven approach, supported by appropriate market research and competitive analysis.
– Help our functions drive the definition, measurement and tracking of the key strategic and commercial initiatives.
– Prepare monthly/quarterly business reports, including pricing waterfalls, discount metrics and street price analysis.
– Provide ad-hoc analytical and project support.
– 2+ years experience or equivalent; working in any combination of analytics, strategy, competitive intelligence and FP&A, preferably in a technology company/environment.
– Understanding of SaaS/subscription, software or tech B2B business models.
– Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment with a tenacious approach to problem solving.
– Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage high volumes of data and maintain focus on detailed tasks.
– High ability to learn quickly, assimilate to new terms and projects, provide critical thinking, with appropriate attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
– Personal interest in technology and all things Big Data
– Extensive experience with Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint
– Salesforce experience a plus
**Splunk is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
At Splunk, we believe creating a culture of belonging isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s also the smart thing. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to ensure our employees are supported to bring their best, most authentic selves to work where they can thrive. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
**Base Pay Range**