Título del trabajo: Customer Service Partner
Compañía: Straumann Group
Descripción de funciones: #ChangeMakers
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture, and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
Summary of position:
This position is a hybrid position. The desired candidate supports the organization to ensure a positive experience for key customers and drive successful digital treatment planning in coordination with the Diagnostics team.
Essential functions and duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ensure key providers are satisfied with the services they receive in Treatment Planning by observing protocols and preferences
- Review patients’ treatment in accordance with established protocols and preferences
- Generate a digital treatment setup for doctor review and approval
- Continuously assess and find ways to improve procedures for maximum optimization
- Perform provider support via inbound & outbound contacts (phone or email) to provide top-notch service to providers
- Reach out to providers, account representatives and sales leaders as needed to handle issues, provide insight and ensure the best possible experience
- Continually work to increase knowledge of orthodontics, industry trends and company processes
- Perform Quality Control for cases assigned to them
- Handle complaints in treatment planning
- Meet weekly productivity, efficiency, and satisfaction goals
- Work collaboratively cross-team and cross-functionally to ensure a world-class provider experience
- Other duties may be assigned, directed or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have at least 1 year of related schooling and/or technical experience in a dental lab
- Prior orthodontic experience preferred
- Displays enthusiasm about providing excellent support and service
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and stay focused on priorities
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement
- Basic computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivational skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment with short notice
- Proficiency with driving results and promoting quality
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: Costa Rica : San José || Costa Rica : Heredia
Travel Percentage: 0%
Requisition ID: 12229
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 06:44:22 GMT