Título del trabajo: Csis Sr Program Officer – C13 (Hybrid)
Descripción de funciones: **Responsibilities**: – This role will manage projects and programs related to intelligence, security, governance, budgets and financing, technology, training, communications, reporting, and risk and control management.
– This job will drive results and accountability across all levels of the global team, while encouraging high standards and stressing the importance of continuous improvement.
– This role will assist to a Program Manager and be responsible for tasks related to the execution of the enterprise risk management, internal global program processes, management, and the implementation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting across the CSIS functions.
– Execute the day-to-day operations of the global program and will oversee the design and implementation of systems and processes to ensure the global program processes are executed.
– Deliver results on projects involving multiple teams and resources across the firm.
– Work in conjunction with stakeholders and manager to define business/project requirements.
– Problem-solve and explore/implement solutions to current processes and systems. Establish and maintain high-level relationships with functional, regional and core functions (Security, Cyber and Investigations) partners around the globe.
– 3 to 6 years of experience in Risk and Control, operations, or enterprise risk management.
– Experience in working with virtual global teams within a matrix organization. High leadership, influencing people across an organization using sound judgment, successful execution of strategies; and with an understanding of how to operate effectively across diverse businesses/resources.
– Experience managing projects through the complete project lifecycle: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Closing.
– Relevant knowledge related to areas supported.
– Previous work experience in a financial services or consulting organization.
– Desirable knowledge in Project Tracking System 2.0 (PTS).
– Advanced and fluent English speaking and writing.
– Bachelor’s degree, desirable master’s degree.
**This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.**:
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
CSIS Management & Operations
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.