Título del trabajo: Contracts Manager
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
NOTE – We have one position and are open to candidates residing in the U.S., Costa Rica or India.
What you will do in this role:
The job responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the below:
- As a key member of Procurement Legal this role will be responsible for contract review, contract drafting and negotiation of buy side agreements, preferably with SaaS or software licensing experience.
- Day to day duties will include reviewing, redlining, and negotiating SaaS and on premises software licenses, master terms and conditions for professional and/or consulting services, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, and various other agreements covering sponsorships, hotels, venues, and events.
- Data privacy experience, including review of DPAs, related security exhibits, standard contractual clauses and similar documents to comply with applicable data privacy legislation.
- Vendor facing experience will be essential as well as direct negotiation experience.
- You will work closely with other teams within the company, including Sourcing and Procurement (as well as vendors, internal business units and legal), to rapidly turn around needed contract documents while maintaining risk management standards.
- Maintain contract repository through online Apttus database or other CLM tools.
- Assist with the development and improvement of standard form agreements.
- Assist with the development and improvement of contract playbooks.
- Provide general support to the legal team to further department and company objectives.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A strong work ethic, exceptional judgment, and uncompromising integrity
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials, Juris Doctorate degree is preferred.
- 5 Year Minimum experience of working in an in-house legal team drafting, negotiating and managing commercial contracts with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong and deep working relationships with internal stakeholders over multiple geographical locations.
- Ability to understand complex issues and ability to interact with colleagues and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- A practical, proactive, collaborative and business-focused approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgement.
- Ability to work as part of an effective team that collaborates to create the highest quality work product for Legal Procurement.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.