Título del trabajo: Contract Technical Recruiter (Costa Rica- Remote)
Descripción de funciones: We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we’re a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced **Contract Technical Recruiter** for a 6 month assignment to support technical hiring. **This role will be based in Costa Rica ( fully remote.)** We are building a technical team in Costa Rica and need a local recruiting resource to help us grow this team.
– Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company
– Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Sysdig leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
– Drive weekly update session with hiring managers to communicate process status and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
– Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, IPOs, etc.; research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
– 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; enterprise software environment/domain focused experience preferred. Some agency experience is a plus
– Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub, events and networking
– Passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
– Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
– Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
– Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:57:51 GMT