Título del trabajo: Content Developer
Compañía: Bill Gosling
Descripción de funciones: Bill Gosling Outsourcing is committed to the career development of our people. If you are interested in joining a company with modern facilities and a team environment, click on the «Apply» button to get started!
The Content Developer designs and develops learning content involving the design, layout and content development for in-person, remote and Computer-Based Training modules, creating an engaging learning experience for employees. He/she supports new initiatives and partners with stakeholders for continuous improvement. The Learning Content Developer also partners with the global training team to help enhance their capabilities, champion best practices and support functional trainers as part of our vision of training as a Center of Excellence.
What you will do:
– Create presentation and training material involving the design, layout, and content development for in-person, remote, and Computer-Based Training modules.
– Interact positively with members of all seniority across the business to help problem solve and foster our culture in a fast-paced environment where training is a value-added focus.
– Work with Subject Matter Experts, Management, and others to create training objectives, material, and content.
– Learn new knowledge, software and innovate while collaborating with others.
– Creating testing questions and designing systems and/or tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of training.
– Up to 20% of this position can include training team members on a variety of topics including applicable government regulations, Company strategies, systems, policies, procedures, practices, leadership, soft skills, software, train the trainer, and more.
– Work with the global training team to help enhance their capabilities, champion best practices and support functional trainers as part of our vision of training as a Center of Excellence.
– Provide feedback on training experiences (i.e. collate and analyze data evaluating our efforts) and feedback on trainee performance (i.e. provide feedback on participants who are excelling, performing, and/or struggling)
– You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in two (2) of the following fields: Adult education, Curriculum/ content development, and/or Multimedia/interactive content development
– Preferrably with a knowledge of Workday (Workday Learning experience most desirable)
– You understand the objectives and impacts of ISO 9001 and 27001
– You demonstrate teamwork, open communication and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
– You demonstrate job knowledge through understanding of the fundamental skills and procedures.
– You are never satisfied and demonstrate a winning attitude striving for success and productivity
– You are fun and energetic and are engaged at all levels
WHY WORK WITH US
– We offer a competitive salary for your work experience
– Life Insurance and Health Benefits available
– Ongoing training / personal development
– Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
WHERE ARE WE
We have offices across the Globe – Newmarket, Ontario; London, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec; USA (Richmond, Virginia); Manila, Philippines; San Jose, Costa Rica; Glasgow, UK – please visit our website for additional information
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:38:43 GMT