Título del trabajo: Consultant – Business Analyst
Descripción de funciones: What We’ll Bring: At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking a consultant to join our Strategic Operations team within the Marketing Solutions Business Unit. This person will be responsible for guiding and directing the execution of large, cross functional projects on a globally distributed scale.
This is a remote position for candidates in Costa Rica, which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
What You’ll Bring:
- Extensive experience utilizing and designing workflows in JIRA
- Familiarity with Rally
- Familiarity with BI Visualization tools such as DOMO/Tableau
- Microsoft 365 Suite, specifically Teams, SharePoint, and Power Automate
- Hard Skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Data driven decision making
- Soft Skills
- Critical and Creative Thinker
- Strategic Planning
- Driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking
- Previous experience
- 2-3 years managing large, cross-functional projects through completion.
- Working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment
- Managing the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated history of influencing/guiding discussion among Senior Leadership
We’d Love to See:
- 3-5 years managing large, cross-functional projects
- Project Management/Agile Certifications
- Experience working at an Advertising Technology provider or Ad Agency is strongly preferred.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days
- Familiarize yourself with the various internal team functions, responsibilities, stakeholders, and their interdependencies
- Ground yourself in the current go-to-market workflows and work with functional leaders to identify and prioritize proposed changes
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days
- Effectively manage the on-going improvement efforts across the Marketing Solutions Business Unit
- Collaborate with functional leaders to identify ways to operationalize/socialize internal data sets to drive better decision-making
- Advise and coach colleagues on Agile practices, frameworks, and thought processes
- Key projects, business impact (what you [in this role] and this team offers their customer)
- Steward the development of our Business Intelligence Data Lake (and its outputs), Solution Leadership Team efforts, and other special projects as they arise.
- These programs interact with all aspects of the organization to drive change management at every level of the business
TransUnion Job Title