Título del trabajo: Compensation & Benefits Analyst (C09)
Descripción de funciones: **_General Overview_** Compensation and Benefits Analyst, is an entry-level position in charge of providing operations support services, including the following: documentation/records maintenance, record storage and collection, database maintenance, coordination with Service Center and country teams. In addition, the Compensation and Benefits Analyst is the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, internal customers. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in compliance with Citi’s operations supporting processes and infrastructure.
– Perform collection, processing, reconciliation, documentation, analysis of information related to Compensation and Benefits (insurance, short term incentives, long term incentives, allowances, bonus, variety of benefits, annual processes of salary increases, time and absence (among others).
– Provide updates on the various processes it carries out and create presentations or reports if requested.
– Work with diverse local, regional and global teams to carry out the assigned processes and projects.
– Advise stakeholders on options, risks, costs, priorities and deadlines.
– Manage and maintain updated databases according to established internal standards.
– Work on multiple projects in parallel and with a focus on the continuity of regulatory deliveries.
– Previous related experience (Shared Services)
– Bachelor’s University degree in progress
– Intermediate English level (Verbal and Written)
– Time management /priorities
– Customer Service Oriented
– Strong Communication skills
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Team Oriented
– Working knowledge of SQL environments and database queries.
– Knowledge of compensation, benefits, time and absence topics
– Experience in process migrations
– **Job Family Group**:
Operations – Core
– **Job Family**:
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.