Título del trabajo: Compensation And Benefits Analyst
Compañía: Wind River
Descripción de funciones: **Title: Total Rewards Analyst (Post as Compensation and Benefits Analyst)**
Location: Costa Rica
Reporting to: Director, Total Rewards
In a world increasingly driven by software innovation, Wind River is pioneering the technologies to accelerate the digital transformations of our customers with a new generation of Mission Critical AI Systems, in a world with the most exacting standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Success will be determined by our ability to innovate with velocity and deliver at the solutions level.
Wind River’s impact spans critical infrastructure domains such as Telecommunications, including 5G; Industrial (automation, sustainable energy, robotics, mining); Connected Healthcare and Medical Devices; Automotive (connected and self-driving vehicles); and, Aerospace & Defense. We were recognized by VDC Research in July 2020 as #1 in Edge Compute OS Platforms, overtaking Microsoft as the overall commercial leader. Wind River regularly wins industry recognitions for excellence in IoT security, cloud and edge computing, as well as 8 consecutive years as a «Top Workplace.» If you’re passionate about amplifying your impact on the world in a caring, respectful culture that is based on growth mindset, diversity, inclusion and customer focused, come join us and help lead the way into the future of the intelligent edge!
**ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY**
The role will be part of the Total Rewards team based in Alameda and will directly report to the Director, Total Rewards. Responsibilities will be driven by the People and Places team with emphasis on compensation and benefits administration. Your contribution in this role will impact the success of People and Places team and the company’s overall Total Rewards strategy. The focus of this role is to provide compensation and benefits support to the People and Places team and employees globally.
**Interface & Collaboration**
– Report directly to the Director of Total Rewards
– You will be an integral part of the worldwide People and Places team
– You will collaborate with People and Places team as well as cross functionally throughout the organization
– Day-to-day administration of US health and core benefit programs including medical, dental, spending accounts, life, disability, 401k, and other ancillary benefit plans, and policies.
– Responsible for research and feedback to escalated customer service issues with third party suppliers.
– Assist with plan design review including open enrollment process, partnering for system configuration, testing and implementing communications.
– Support ongoing benefit activities, including oversee and review data flow, file feeds and collaborate with the PT Operations team on configuration updates.
– Assist in identifying process improvements, including data quality, reporting and other opportunities to improve overall service and satisfaction levels for both associates and the Total Rewards management team.
– Drive and own data analysis and audits, as well as our HR systems processes
– Oversee LOA administration and coordination with 3rd party vendor.
– Evaluate, implement and manage day to day global wellbeing programs to support overall health of associates
– Administration of quarterly recognition program.
– Oversee, promote and support ancillary programs as required.
– Assists in identifying new, emerging regulatory compliance matters.
– Responsible for non-discrimination testing with third party suppliers/consultants.
– Maintain/oversee compliance with company policies, state and federal regulations such as HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, and ERISA.
– Assist in annual merit and bonus process.
– Participate in a variety of compensation surveys
– Act as a partner to the Business and People Partners to meet deliverables and ensure alignment with Wind River’s Total Rewards Philosophy
– Responsible for all Total Rewards SharePoint updates.
– Assist with Employee on-boarding
– Ad hoc projects as required, assigned, or requested to continue optimizing plans effectiveness and efficiency.
**Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success**
– Detail oriented person who seeks to drive consistency in delivered results and timelines
– Highly driven individual who values opportunities to grow and develop professionally in a role with a broad array of potential responsibilities
– Must take initiative in anticipating the needs of the People and Places team
– Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity
– Possesses a clear commitment to generating results and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
– 3+ years of relevant experience administering health and welfare as well as retirement benefits
– 4-year college degree in HR, Business and/or equivalent and relevant experience
– Strong customer focus and desire to improve processes and programs
– Proficiency with the Microso
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:51:33 GMT