Título del trabajo: Clrs Business Risk & Control Senior Analyst C12
Descripción de funciones: Risk & Control (R&C) Senior Analyst working within Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) division supporting North America (NAM) Citi Locations & Realty Services (CLRS), reporting into the NAM Region Head of Risk and Control for CLRS. CLRS is dedicated to providing real estate services and premises that are cost effective, safe and productive.
The primary mission of the CLRS NAM R&C Senior Analyst is to partner with CLRS’ NAM Senior Management and the NAM Operations team to help ensure that operational risks within the unit are mitigated and controls are functioning effectively. The role requires a significant amount of coordination and control oversight across the different functional areas within the CLRS operations (e.g., Project Management, Lease Administration, Building Operations).
– Perform Manager Control Assessment (MCA) Testing and analyze results for control gaps and issues.
– Work with business to ensure internal and external audit preparedness, coordination of audit fieldwork, providing support throughout execution and closing. Tracking and reporting of Operational Risk Losses.
– Analyze monthly operational metrics for emerging risk and issues.
– Ensure oversight and reporting of corrective actions, including advising on development of appropriate and timely action plans, monitoring of significant issues with management and validation of action plans to ensure proper closure.
– Advise on key operational risks, appropriateness of controls, seeking opportunities for process/control improvement and best practices.
– Prepare monthly reporting packages for Senior EI and CLRS management.
– Participate on Global Risk & Control conference calls sharing regional results and partnering with other R&C officers to identify best practices.
– Facilitate gap analysis and process mapping sessions including identification of root cause for identified issues.
– 3-5+ years of financial services industry and/or risk and control experience
– Strong risk management background and problem-solving skills
– Experience in Internal Audit or similar control background a plus
– Commercial Real Estate experience a plus
– Strong Communication Skills.
– Strong analytical and decision-making skills – able to identify and understand the primary issues, problems and opportunities, and develop appropriate solutions.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and constructively at all levels within the organization.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and act independently.
– Strong multi-tasking abilities – Able to effectively manage multiple tasks, consistently operating at high standards of quality and accuracy within required timeframes.
– Advanced English Required
– Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
Business Risk & Controls
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.