Título del trabajo: Cloud Revenue Support and Enablement Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Introduction
The IBM Cloud team supports clients who deliver mission critical processes and leverage the latest innovations in the Cloud catalogue. The team supports a combination of Public, Hybrid, and Multicloud clients who are utilizing the flexibility of IBM Cloud to build and run their business anywhere. IBM Cloud allows deployment on multiple clouds (IBM, AWS, Azure or Google) and systems (IBM Z®, IBM Power® or x86). Public cloud with industry-specific requirements and Watsonx.
At IBM Bulgaria, we make sure that the world continues to operate driven by our latest and greatest technologies, such as System Z, Storage, Power, AIX and many other solutions. In our Client Innovation Center Sofia, the people have the chance to collaborate with the whole world and clients from every corner of it. We already have experts in development, DevOps, QA and Support Engineers. We also have opportunities in more client-oriented roles, such as Emergency Response Managers, Technical Escalation Managers, and many Project management roles.
Your Role and Responsibilities
For our Revenue Support Enablement Team (RSET), located in Client Innovation Center in Sofia, we are looking for Accounts & Billing Specialist. The main focus of the role involves supporting IBM Cloud Clients through cases, phone calls, and live chat support, addressing inquiries related to account management and invoicing. The team is responsible for resolving issues related to customer billing and accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer accounts – registration, activation, login, and ID; account cancellations, suspension and termination of services; ownership changes and user management
- Communicate effectively with customers – cases (IMS/Service Now), phone, live chats, providing contract/modification support related to general cloud issues
- Manage accounts receivable functions including billing questions and disputes (AR, revenue services), reconciliations/credits-refunds, order processing, fraud and malicious activity, discounts/pricing adjustments
- Provide support for system outages (login and ID)
- Utilize tools such as IMS, Service Now, SAP, BSS Dashboard, CyberSource, CFTS
Please note that working time is within European Hours on rotation basis with weekend coverage.
*The RSET option shift is:
1)Tuesday – Saturday (10am – 7pm)
2)Sunday – Thursday (10am – 7pm)
This team is 24x7x365 so they will need to work some holidays and the schedules are subject to change based on business needs.*
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience in customer service, collections or accounts receivable
- Client focused with excellent problem solving & decision making skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Fluency in English – both Verbal and written
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Advanced account reconciliations