Título del trabajo: Cloud Data Analyst
Descripción de funciones: Company Description
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
Experian Marketing Service’s mission is to accelerate client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and marketing technology solutions. We help brands put people at the heart of their business and have meaningful interactions with their customers.
We are looking for someone who can help our clients solve their marketing needs. You should have strong interpersonal, communication and closing skills built on a knowledge base and comfort level with data-driven marketing and advertising. You thrive in a fast-paced supportive environment and are comfortable serving as the trusted advisor throughout our client’s organization.
As a leader in consumer data and identity-based marketing solutions, Experian Marketing Services is improving the business and consumer experience by offering a complete identity solution. We’re doing so through a clearer view across the digital customer buying journey and with strong acquisitions of leading AdTech and MarTech providers with the most recent being Tapad, a leading digital identity resolution provider.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Analyst will be tasked with designing, developing, and maintenance of new and existing cloud-based (or similar) big data solutions. Actively working with management, the Senior Analyst will coordinate job processing and development status based on contractual obligations and agreed upon timelines and due dates. The Senior Analyst will help team members with production and/or development related tasks and supply direction and instruction, as necessary.
- Designs, develops, creates and/or changes/enhances database systems or programs based on and related to user or system design specifications emphasizing processing efficiencies.
- Helps in writing new database programs and collaborates with senior staff to develop new systems.
- Coordinates scheduling of project processing steps, monitors progress, and ensures completion.
- Analyzes projects upon receipt for possible processing and scheduling problems.
- Ensures completed testing of assigned projects, and reviews results for inconsistencies and inefficient coding.
- Reviews output reports for accuracy and relays to proper personnel.
- Maintains proper reports and/or set up ad-hoc reports using available software tools.
- Performs departmental technical processing from set-up to execution.
- Documents changes and additions to existing system.
- Communicates job process and keeps proper team members informed of job status.
- Prepares complex and detailed flow chats of processing of existing databases including converts, list maintenance, updates and reports.
- Monitors, evaluates and presents solutions to problem areas.
- Participates in client and development meetings to figure out client or project needs.
- Designs, develops, and enhances existing databases, emphasizing processing efficiencies.
- Writes innovative programs and develops new systems.
- Works with team members to review project tasks, decides base plan of action and properly interprets processing specifications and instructions.
- Prepares and develops time estimates for new development projects.
- Defines and implements new or enhanced processing standards and procedures.
- Coordinates procedural changes or process improvements with other internal departments, when necessary.
- Leads the preparation and completion of project documentation.
- Provides ability and recommends others on how systems interact with the processes created in the database.
- Supplies guidance to other team members to achieve project goals.
- Finds the added training needs of other team members and notifies the Team Manager. Helps with training new department employees.
- Works independently as technical lead on complex databases.
- Leads a team in the design, development, and implementation of new databases or new procedures.
- Helps in the development of training sessions when technical advice is needed.
- Acts as technical resource to all Experian teams.
- Advises developmental groups and client management on new or existing products.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience including database design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree with computer science coursework, or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of database systems
- Strong knowledge of programming, utilities and open systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Proven earlier job stability, including supporting long-term work relationships with former employers.
- Strong SQL knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS) Packages (preferred), knowledge and experience of Cloud Computing with Snowflake, AWS and/or GCP (preferred).
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian’s culture, people, and environments are key differentiators. We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible work, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, rewards & recognitions, volunteering… the list goes on!
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. !
. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.