Título del trabajo: Client Onboard Analyst – C09 (Hybrid)
Descripción de funciones: **Responsibilities**: – Processes client’s requests related to system set up including signatories’ updates and documentation lodgment.
– Co-operates with internal partners to perform systems maintenance based on documentation related to account opening and maintenance processes.
– Provides response to client and internal inquiries.
– Prepares documentation for archiving.
– Applies appropriate bank’s regulations while processing the requests.
– Remains up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
– Documents operation procedure updates.
– Processes clients’ instructions ensuring the highest accuracy and effectiveness (ensuring deadlines are adhered to).
– Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
– Ensures all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
– Escalates urgent / risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
– Co-operates with and supports other teams/employees upon supervisor’s instruction, including possibility of movement to another team and/or process.
– Performs other crucial tasks instructed by supervisors, e.g. participation in trainings, projects, conference calls, systems’ testing.
– Ensures high levels of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge. Identifies and suggests process improvements.
– Assists in the implementation of validated process improvements.
– Understands procedures and controls for operational processes. Supports Manager with quality assurance process. Understands procedures and controls for operational processes. Performs within departmental procedures and compliance standards in order to minimize losses.
– Responsible for coordination of projects around internal processes. Participates in user acceptance test of new systems.
– Effective execution of day-to-day responsibilities, as well as execution of any other work instructed by supervisor related to this function.
– Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
– English level: Intermediate (80%)
– Bachelor university degree in progress
– Previous experience in financial services
– Good MS Office knowledge (Excel and Word).
– Experience working with Fieldglass SAP
– Experience working with DocuSign and Service Now
– Knowledge of bank products in the scope of opening and maintaining of bank accounts
– Customer communication experience (internal/external).
– Knowledge on the field of finances and banking.
– High attention to detail
– Fluent in both written and spoken English
– Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
**Main Citi Leadership Standards for this position?**:
– Drives value for clients
– Works as a partner
– Delivers Results
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
Institutional Client Onboarding
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.