Título del trabajo: Central Operations – Pricing Intern
Compañía: Didi Global
Descripción de funciones: Company Overview: DiDi Global Inc. is the world’s leading mobility technology platform. It offers a wide range of app-based services across markets including Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa, including ride hailing, taxi hailing, chauffeur, hitch and other forms of shared mobility as well as auto solutions, food delivery, intra-city freight, and financial services.
DiDi provides car owners, drivers, and delivery partners with flexible work and income opportunities. It is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry and the communities to solve the world’s transportation, environmental and employment challenges through the use of AI technology and localized smart transportation innovations. DiDi strives to create better life experiences and greater social value, by building a safe, inclusive and sustainable transportation and local services ecosystem for cities of the future.
The position will be working directly with other operations colleagues & areas to develop knowledge and tools regarding pricing excellence throughout the whole region. Data anaylisis, critical thinking and stakeholder management are some of the most important skills to develop, as this is a very analytical position.
– Analayzing KPI performance on the different cities the region to find ground-breaking insights
– Developing surveys and results from it to fine tune our decision-making
– Building pricing dashboards and tools
– Working alongside marketing team to push communications about new pricing features
1. Year of experience: none
2. Degree expectation: none, ending studies in Enomics, Industrial engineering or Business Administration area
3. Languages: Spanish (fluent) and English (intermediate)
4. Preferred hard skills: Excel, SQL, Python (optional)
**You’ll love working at DiDi because**
– We create customer value – We strive to always create valuable experiences for our users in everything we do. Our focus is to always innovate new experiences that are safe, pleasant, and efficient.
– We are data-driven – We are strong believers in making informed decisions, that’s why we are data-driven. We can better navigate the business landscape strategically by analyzing valuable metrics.
– We believe in Win-win Collaboration – Success is a team sport. When we work to help our partners and colleagues win, we win, too. While keeping everyone’s best interest at heart, we communicate with candor and execute with excellence in all we do.
– We believe in integrity – Integrity is at the very core of our business. We are people who always want to do the right thing. Our intentions are sincere, we speak our minds and listen to each other.
– We always strive to do better. That means venturing beyond our comfort zones, learning from our mistakes, and helping each other grow.
– We believe in Diversity and Inclusion – Diversity is one of our biggest strengths. Our differences are what makes us distinct. We respect each other and believe in equal opportunities for all.
**We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams.**
We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams, and a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment, because that’s how we create better products and services, make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of.
Fecha del trabajo: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 23:28:01 GMT