Título del trabajo: Cash Application Manager
Compañía: Atom Soluciones
Descripción de funciones: Our client Stryker is looking for a Cash Application Manager
The person in this role is responsible for leading all the operational aspects of he team, being the first escalation point for internal and external customers and tracking, evaluating and correcting the operational performance.
– Vision (to cover emergencies)
– Dental (to cover emergencies)
– Long-term disability insurance
– Health insurance
– Subsidized food program (breakfast and lunch), while working on site
– Transport (to specific routes)
– Solidarity Association (5%)
– Psychology Assistance
– PTO and 4 wellbeing days
– Clic here to know more about Stryker
**About the Client**:
– Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.- We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!- Why finance at Stryker?- Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employee needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!- PRODUCTS:
– Neurotechnology & Spine
– 2021 Sales: $17.1 billion- Industry : Medical Instruments & Supplies- Employees: 46,000+ globally- 40 Years of Sales Growth leading up to 2020- 44+ Manufacturing and R&D Locations Worldwide- $1.2 billion spend on research and development in 2021- 11,657 patents owned globally in 2021- Products Sold in Over 75 Countries- Fortune 500 Company- 5 consecutive years as one of Fortune’s World’s Best Workplaces- Tips from roles below**- Make sure payments from their assigned customers are received as per the establish terms.
– Timely document, log and escalate unsolved disputes.
– Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with internal customers, including Sales, Customer Service, and any other departments.
– Timely escalate large collection or reconciliation issues.
– Identify and address payment concerns and red flags before they become problems.
– Work with other Invoice to Cash teams to improve processes
– Maintains documentation to support A/R transactions and facilitate the efficient review and audit of books and records
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 23:41:56 GMT