Título del trabajo: Call Center Technical Support Tech
Descripción de funciones: We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne’s test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to provide first level technical support to Teradyne customer inquiries regarding hardware, software applications and operating systems. This includes managing the daily workload through an incident tracking system and recording the problem resolution into a knowledge management system. The candidate must have strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- Secondary responsibilities will include managing internal support and admin task for both field service and divisional groups, creating process documentation and participating in continuous improvement work.
- Builds and maintains business relationship with customers and distributors by providing prompt and accurate technical service
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably ECE, EE or its equivalent with minimum 1-year technical experience. Previous experience in a customer support role is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware, mechanical and electronic products.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (verbal and written communication).
- Must have ability to transfer knowledge and have a good understanding of cross-cultural differences.
- Must possess the ability to articulate problems and present solutions in a clear and systematic manner.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule, including weekends and night shift