Título del trabajo: Call Center Specialist Trilingual
Descripción de funciones: Company Description – Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology. _
The Call Center Specialist position is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to BMW Roadside Assistance customers, following program guidelines and call center standards.
NOTE: this position does not have work from home, its 100% at the office.
**General Job Responsibilities**
– Knowledge of Dealer Speed, for checking VIN, experience in CDC to view vehicle/customer information.
– High level of existing program knowledge to provide accurate and correct advice for floor support including troubleshooting and problem solving.
– Act as first level point of contact for escalations between customer and specialist in attempt to resolve before involving a TL.
– Understanding of how service level is calculated on BMW RSA project, how scheduling or adherence can affect overall SL.
– Assume TL duties in the event that a TL is not on duty including providing feedback or conducting team meetings.
– Exhibit high level of professionalism in interactions with colleagues, TLs, OPMx, etc.
– Directly influence KPI for Help By Phone Target to reach goal of 20% of calls resolved over the phone.
– Minimum of High School Diploma.
– English B2+ or C1
– Portuguese B2+ or C1
– 0-2 years of experience working in a call center environment.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Knowledge of customer service.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily work processing deadlines.
– Ability to work effectively without supervision.
– Strong in leadership, empathy, communication, and team orientation.
– This position requires to go to the office and also availability to work on weekends