Título del trabajo: CALL CENTER MANAGER
Descripción de funciones: Acerca de la vacante
Funciones del Puesto
Our client, an important company in the call center sector located in Liberia, Guanacaste, requires a Call Center Manager. The objective of the position is supervising everyday activities as well as supervising personnel to achieve highest efficiency. Developing objectives for everyday activities of the call center. The position is 100% in office.
- To carry out a planning of resources in an effective manner in order to maximize its productivity (personnel, technology, etc.).
- To gather and analyze statistics of the call center (sales rate, cost, customer service metrics, etc.).
- To assist in planning budget and expense control.
- To control and improve order process, call management and other procedures.
- To assess performance with metrics, (precision, hold time in calls, etc.).
- Prepare reports for the department and Management.
- Train personnel in processes to carry out.
- Other specific duties to the position.
Requisitos del Puesto
- High School Graduate.
- 3 years’ experience as Manager or Supervisor of Call Center or a Bilingual account. .
- Advanced English level (mandatory).
- Knowledge of software programs of telephone helpline centers.
- Office 365 intermediate/advanced.
- Experience in dealing with US based clients.
- Live in Liberia area or surrounding area.