Título del trabajo: Buying Center Jr. Analyst
Descripción de funciones: YOUR OPPORTUNITYIn this role you will get to work with different people around the globe, providing you an opportunity to develop insight into other cultures while developing in a very familiar environment. You will learn on the go about the behind the scenes processes related to your role and how Bacardi works worldwide with all its brands. You will have the chance to build strong relationships and networking by providing support to our internal clients and maybe even enjoy one or two mojitos to celebrate with them and your team Bacardi’s milestones.ABOUT YOUTo effectively develop in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude to face challenges as they come and have full ownership of your processes. You will also need to have a passion for growing and developing skills to improve efficiencies and take risks. Your teamwork spirit and willingness to connect with others will be a catalyst in your successful development in the role and across Bacardi.**Responsibilities**:
– RESPONSIBILITIES – WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
– Raise purchase orders for all indirect procurement categories (A&P, Point of Sale, Facility Management, IT, Professional Services, HR, and T&E).
– Follow up on timeliness creation of GR (Good Receipt) for the corresponding Purchase Orders
– Monitor and to generate actions to improve or maintain the good performance of the PTP KPI’s.
– Resolve vendor queries through SysAid05 tickets.
– KPI Analysis.
– Support process controls
– First point of contact for budget owners with PTP questions
– Assist in developing training materials for budget owners jointly with Manager and provide training sessions
– Raise tickets to resolve issues, to add or remove SRM users, etc
– Create/change vendor master data requests and to coordinate the execution with the MDG super user
Skills and Experience
– SKILLS – THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
– Previous AP or / and procurement experience
– Strong ownership of the PO’s raised
– Strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
– Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
– Strong customer service
– PERSONAL QUALITIES – SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
– Positive attitude
– Culturally sensitive and a strong communicator
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Creative and passionate
– Works well in a team environment
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
– Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
– Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
– Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
– Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list._
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 22:43:04 GMT