Título del trabajo: Buyer/Planner Sr
Compañía: Boston Scientific
Descripción de funciones: **Buyer/Planner Sr**: – Remote Eligible: Hybrid- Onsite Location(s): Heredia, CR**Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance**
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and has been recognized with the Catalyst Award in 2022, a prestigious recognition of diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. Also, we have a Gender Equality Policy to support our compromise.
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes WFH and onsite. You will have the opportunity to discuss details in the interview.
**About the Role**:
Perform direct raw material purchasing activities in a timely and efficient manner to assure proper functioning of the organization. Satisfy customer´s product requirements through an efficient control and programming of company resources.
**Your Responsibilities Include**:
– Execute all raw materials purchasing activities in alignment with corporate procedures.
– Interact with vendors to negotiate activities associated with procuring materials.
– Vendor relationship management
– Assess vendor performance periodically.
– Maintain the cost-quality relationship while maximizing savings for the company.
– Satisfy established raw material inventory levels.
– Execute the end-to-end raw material purchasing cycle, from definition of the requirement to receiving the merchandise.
– Generate continuous improvement projects for processes related to raw material purchasing activities.
– Conduct production planning to effectively comply with product requirements, maintaining a balance between the clients’ requirements and the site´s efficiency and inventory level.
– Establish an actual, reachable, and acceptable Production Plan.
– Obtain an effective use of labor and equipment.
– Achieve timely communication with operative areas (Production, Purchasing, etc.) with direct influence on their functions, and with the entire organization in general.
– Follow up on the production plan through defining appropriate quantities, distribution and times in order to achieve maximum operative efficiency.
– Perform the capacity requirement analysis, with a monthly frequency as minimum.
– Weekly and monthly reports on Production Plan´s control and monitoring.
– Establish «special» schedules, such as overtime, trainings, meetings, etc. within the production plan.
**What We’re Looking For**:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Related Field.
– English Level desired: 85% – 95%
– Desired knowledge: SAP, APICS Certification, Microsoft Office (Strong Excel skills).
– At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
– Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Benefits – Life-Work Integration – Community – Career Growth**
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination, and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
**Job Segment**:Industrial Engineer, Relationship Manager, Procurement, Purchasing, Buyer, Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Operations
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:20:52 GMT