Título del trabajo: Business Risk Senior Analyst – C12 (Hybrid)
Descripción de funciones: The Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) organization has an important role in managing and mitigating risks associated with Citi’s use of third parties. The TPRM organization owns the end-to-end responsibility, accountability, and authority to ensure proper execution of Third-Party Management across Citi globally._
– Third-Party Risk Management encompasses external and internal (inter-affiliate) third parties and focuses on practices that are commensurate with the level of risk and complexity of the third-party engagements. The Control Execution Team (CET) team evaluates the effectiveness of the third-party management control processes._
– The Control Execution Team (CET) is looking for an analytic, results-driven, self-motivated, and well-organized professional to join our dynamic team as a Tester / Business Analyst. As a Tester/ Business Analyst, you will work directly for the CET Lead and collaborate with other TPM stakeholders to ensure the requirements and quality standards are being met_
– Assist with the Control Execution Testing (CET) and Adverse Results program for the periodic testing of key controls. Testing will assess the controls’ effectiveness in managing third-party related operational risks in the respective Citi business lines
– Gather information from various tools, scorecards, and reports to evaluate control execution
– Assist stakeholders in identifying and addressing underlying causes of control breakdowns or instances where controls are inadequate.
– Escalate potential issues and exception items noted during the review process to senior management and business stakeholders
– Communicate with senior managers, business stakeholders, multiple lines of defense, business process owners, and functional areas
– Assist with the follow-up of open issues identified from CET testing and ensure recommended corrective actions have been remediated
– Assist with the maintenance of Control Execution Testing Tracking and Reporting database
– _ Bachelor’s university degree finished_
– _ 4+ years of relevant experience in Third-Party Management, including the inter-affiliates. _
– _Advanced English Level _
– _Knowledge of the Third-Party Management processes, risks and controls_
– _ High level of proficiency in Excel _
– _High level of proficiency in SharePoint is a plus_
– _ Audit experience is desirable_
– _ Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence desired outcomes at all levels of an organization_
– _ Attention to detail with strong emphasis on quality_
– **Job Family Group**:
– **Job Family**:
Business Risk & Controls
– **Time Type**:
– Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
View the «**EEO is the Law**» poster. View the **EEO is the Law Supplement**.
View the **EEO Policy Statement**.