Título del trabajo: Business Analyst Iv
Compañía: Object Technology Solution
Descripción de funciones: **OTSI** **Object Technology Solutions, Inc**) has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst IV
BUSINESS ANALYST (HEREDIA)
– Work with Marketplace Operations to query and send new Azure Marketplace Orders
– Work with Sales and/or Microsoft team to get any missing Customer Information
– Follow-up to make sure orders have been fulfilled and order confirmation letters sent
– Send and validate Azure Marketplace monthly customer bookings to Finance
– Calculate any overage for the month for private commit offers
– Track usage to-date for the term
– Track overage already paid
– Determine which customers have stopped using the service and end support entitlement
– Documentation ownership across all business processes related to Azure
**SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED**:
– Experience with Microsoft Azure Marketplace portal.
– Experience in channel or distribution/aggregation operations.
– Experience being apart of a fast-paced operations team.
– Strong communication, listening, presentation, and persuasion skills with an ability to represent new ideas and concepts to executives and other influential stakeholders and negotiate consensus effectively in a matrixed environment.
– Knowledge of Salesforce and quoting tools like CPQ is preferred.
– Experience working with teams from different time zones and cultures.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, OTSI offers global reach and local delivery to companies of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500s. Through offices across the US and around the world, we provide universal access to exceptional talent and innovative solutions in a variety of delivery models to reduce overall risk while optimizing outcomes; enabling our customers to thrive in a global economy.
Join us today, as we assure you 1500+ friends and a great career; Happiness begins at a great workplace…!
Working with OTSI gives you the assurance of a successful, fast-paced career. Exposure to infinite opportunities to learn and grow, familiarity with cutting-edge technologies, cross-domain experience and a harmonious environment are some of the prime attractions for a career-driven workforce.