Título del trabajo: Automotive Aftermarket Level 1 Support Level
Descripción de funciones: Company Description – Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology. _
**General Job Responsibilities**
– Provide technical assistance to customers on products purchased from Bosch Automotive Service Solutions.
– Works internally with outside sales force, product management and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Assists customer service staff with technical and/or complex customer service problems.
– Document customer interactions and maintain accurate records of support activities
– Research service part requirements versus tool replacement and make the appropriate decision.
– Opening, tracking, and closing trouble tickets within the Bosch ticketing systems.
– Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
– Escalate necessary issues to Senior Technical Support Specialists for direction or resolution.
– Minimum high school diploma and technical background (technical training paired w. prev. experience on diagnostic tools)
– ** Familiarity with basic mechanical and electrical concepts,** Certification of studies are a plus.
– 2+ years of experience in technical support or related field
– ** Digital Proficiency & strong bilingual Spanish / English proficiency (English Level C1+ is required)**:
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– direct Customer Support or call center experience.
– Possess troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
– Student of Electronics engineering or related field is a plus.
– ** Experience working with automotive diagnosing tools or related software is a plus.**:
– Experience with workshops is a plus.
– Previous work experience in an automotive setting
– ** US Visa Up to date is a must.**