Título del trabajo: Associate Packager
Compañía: Edwards Lifesciences
Descripción de funciones: Performs packaging and labeling operations for assembly and finished products, in keeping with regulatory and company guidelines.
- Perform line clearance, including verifying all valve serial numbers are as listed on the work order being executed, labeling and packaging per valve or stent model requirements of commercial, clinical, and product returns, registering each valve serial number, per each work order processed and in strict keeping with quality, regulatory, SOP and work order standards.
- Perform preliminary packaging operations, including work station sanitization, line clearance, and preparation of product and components in the clean room to ensure control and segregation of product by serial number being packaged.
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including issuing components in JDE, recording traceable information on device history records, and signing off on work orders.
- Perform any other task related to the position requested by the supervisor
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period
- Other incidental duties: General work area housekeeping.
Education and Experience:
H.S. Diploma or equivalent • No previous related experience required; previous GMP, clean room, medical device experience Preferred
- Basic level of understanding of manufacturing procedures
- Ability to read, interpret and comprehend policies and procedures (English Speaking, preferred)
- Proven ability to complete, retain, and incorporate training coursework in the performance of new and advanced work procedures
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
- Work in a Team environment, primarily with colleagues and supervisor
- Strict attendance to detail and ability to comply with standards
- Basic computer skills required with ability to process JDE transactions
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control