Título del trabajo: Advance Networking Engineer 2023
Descripción de funciones: Job Title: Advance Networking Engineer 2023 **Job Description**: The Advisor I, Technical Support responds to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external users of the client’s technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
**Technical Support Engineer**
**Site: Pavas CR4**
– This position will deliver support as a component of Juniper’s maintenance support Services (Program). The TSE’s are in charge of providing technical support for Juniper devices (Routing, Switching, Security and Network Management Security.
– The resolution of a Service Request may include problem isolation, lab replication, solution testing, packet capture, analyzing network traces, perform remote diagnostics and perform remote configuration.
**What you’ll need to have**
– CCNA completed (version 7 updated)
– Security knowledge
– Must have conditions to work from home
– High School Diploma
– Advance English 90%
– Troubleshoot simple to complex hardware and/or software issues
– Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues from customers
– Assist external users of the client’s technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
– Identifies, investigates, and researches user questions and problems, and may refer to technical, professional, or service personnel for follow-up, as appropriate.
– Respond to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature through case management.
– Handle problem resolution, which may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
– Respond to voice mail messages from customers other parties in timely manner
– Make follow up outbound calls to customers, other parties as a part of case resolution process
– Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
– Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
– Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
– Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
– Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
– Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
– Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
– Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
– Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
– Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
– Answer questions independent of decision-support tools.
– Offer solutions to issues that may be non-standard/non-routine and require extensive clarification.
– Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
– Attend training sessions on new products and/or updates as required
– Assist Technical Support Representative Level 1 with inbound calls /cases as necessary.
– Create and update documentation about issues or possible solutions
CRI San Jose – US Embassy