Título del trabajo: Accounts Payable Junior Analyst
Descripción de funciones: The Position
The Junior Analyst will be working at Roche Services and Solutions Operations Americas, which is one of the Roche Shared Services Centers worldwide providing Finance and Procurement services to various countries in the Americas region. The Junior Analyst reports to the AP Team Lead.
The Accounts Payable Junior Analyst plays a key role in the Center. Their main responsibilities are: reviewing, classifying, and scanning documents for further processing; providing best-in-class customer service to internal and external customers, and collaborating actively in process improvements.
– Management of shared mailboxes, web portals, or platforms where all invoices are received.
– Classify invoices into queues according to the Bill to Address. Scan invoices in the system for further processing.
– Support invoice processing needs (NPO-based and PO based). Respond timely and accurately to internal and external inquiries (colleagues and/or vendors).
– Create or/and maintain documentation for Accounts Payable processes.
– Provide supporting documentation for audit review.
Intermediate English level skills.
Technical degree in accounting or related field. University or College studies in progress is a plus.
Hands-on, organized and detail-oriented.
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Strong communication and customer service skills.
Office package knowledge (especially MS Excel).
Accounts Payable, Finance, or Accounting experience is a plus but not a requisite.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in San Jose provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the Americas region. Today Roche employs altogether around 800 employees in Costa Rica.