Título del trabajo: Accounts Payable Associate
Descripción de funciones: **Join a team that is changing millions of lives.**
– Transforming smiles, changing lives_
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
**Ready to join us?**
**About this opportunity**
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align, the makers of Invisalign ® is looking for an
**Accounts Payable Associate**. This exciting new role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry. The
**Accounts Payable Associate **should be responsible for performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the processing of accounts payable transactions, besides that is responsible to receive escalations and follow up on more complex scenarios related to payment release, vendor creation and invoice status. The role of the Accounts Payable Associate involves carrying out accounting and administration duties associated with the handling of accounts payable transactions. Additionally, they are accountable for addressing escalated issues and diligently following up on more intricate matters involving payment releases, vendor creation, and invoice status. This role will be part of Align Technology goal to deliver the next generation of clear aligners (Invisalign®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create millions of smiles.
**In this role, you will**
– Develop, implement, and maintain accounting systems, including journal entries and Accounts Payable.
– Generate, review, and interpret financial and revenue reports for internal and external stakeholders.
– Monitor the entire invoice process for a designated group of vendors, ensuring timely approval, payment requests, vendor statements, resolution of invoice discrepancies, and payment release into the ERP system.
– Collaborate with the Legal Department throughout the vendor cycle to resolve any issues, provide invoice and payment status updates.
– Prepare AP checks, wire payment documentation, and month-end expense accruals.
– Support the implementation of a global AP Shared Services group by actively participating in FSSC-sponsored projects related to Project Management, with a focus on improving metrics and team performance.
– Monitor and review invoice files from external systems (e.g., Brightflag) to ensure successful posting into the Accounts Payable module for timely payment.
– Follow up and escalate any issues with invoice files to the technical team, ensuring prompt posting of all legal invoices for payment.
– Provide support to Align regional team, legal firms, and vendors regarding accounts payable matters, including invoice status, payment dates, and related inquiries.
– Create new users in the legal billing system to grant appropriate access and permissions.
– Generate and efficiently managing matters in the system.
– Handle invoice uploads and conduct thorough invoice reviews and approvals.
– Review and approve timekeeper rates to ensure accuracy and compliance.
– Manage allocations, including cost centers and entities, to maintain proper financial tracking.
– Generate reports and perform data analysis as needed, providing valuable insights.
– Maintain effective communication with law firms, addressing specific use cases promptly.
– Collaborating closely with AP, Finance Team, and Matter Internal Leads, and ensuring smooth operations.
**In this role, you’ll need **
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Master’s degree with 0-12 months of experience.
– Minimum of 2 years of directly related experience.
– Proficiency in English (Bilingual English-Spanish, C1).
– General knowledge in Accounts Payable processes.
– Understanding of ERP system preferably SAP.
– Understanding of travel and expense systems preferably Concur.
– Computer literate using Excel and MS Word.
– Proficiency in basic math.
– Proficiency in Legal Billing system (e.g. Legal Tracker, Brightflag – training can be provided).
**Sound like a good fit?**
Great! Click the «Apply» link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is
**transforming smiles and changing lives**. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental p
Fecha del trabajo: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:11:30 GMT