Título del trabajo: Accounting Manager, Foaa
Compañía: Amzn Support Srvcs Costa Rica
Descripción de funciones: Accounting Degree or related field with 10 or more years of experience.
– Experience leading Accounting organizations through month end closing of books / working on various sub-ledgers / compliance to US GAAP regulations and internal policies / balance sheet reconciliation & reporting activities
– Previous experience in US market.
– Advance in English, fully fluent communication and exceptional business writing with proven experience managing executive level communications
– Detail-oriented, well-organized
– Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners
– Fluency in Microsoft Excel
– Ability to work independently, readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
– Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
Amazon seeks an experienced Accounting Manager to support Accounting activities for US and EU business, this position will be part of the Finance Operations Accounting & Analysis (FOAA) team. FOAA performs accounting and analysis services and our primary customers are Finance Operations and Central Accounting. This position will be located in Costa Rica and will partner with Central Accounting regional contacts to deliver accurate financial statements in compliance with local regulations.
– Use data and make recommendations to influence strategic decision-making and planning. Independently align financial and operational analyses with your business partners, challenging business partner assumptions when necessary
– Manage all reporting and analytics deliverables within agreed SLA’s established with Central Accounting.
– Use solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models and analyses with little guidance and draw conclusions and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and may have global impact
– Controllership will be your top priority. You identify and solve complex data integrity issues and collaborate with stakeholders on resolution
– Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
– Lead the Accounting team and partner with Central Accounting to submit accurate financial statements aligned with US GAAP with high standards of quality.
– Partner with Service Center teams to document month-end close issues; make recommendations for improved controls, as necessary.
– Report on the health of the month-end close, operational and reporting processes – create scorecard on inputs and outputs metrics.
– Create reporting capabilities and communicate the operational results through monthly reviews with Central Accounting teams.
– Perform processes’ dive deeps to identify improvement opportunities and underlying issues causing defects in the regular operation.
– Experience using Oracle Financial Applications
– Experience working on operational excellence and process improvement & simplification
– Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated
– Mastery in written and oral communication skills
– Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques
– Preferred Chartered Public Accounting certified locally in Costa Rica
– Experience in Project Management and transitioning of work from other centers
– Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
– Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
– Ability to work in cross-functional teams
– Strong customer focus – both Internal / External
Ubicación: San José
Fecha del trabajo: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:48:54 GMT