Título del trabajo: Account Specialist I
Descripción de funciones: **Job Purpose Build client relationship to maintain existing business. Provide direct customer interface and communication with customer representatives to ensure all their needs are meet. Collaborating with all internal departments to meet customer needs. Investigate and provide internal organization customer specific requirements including orders, expediting, returns, special packaging requirements, etc. Maintains customer database, blanket commitments, and contracts. Supports outside sales force and acts as an information resource. Knowledgeable with internal processes and personnel resources to better assist the outside sales team. Takes ownership of account assignments. High level understanding of account to assist with forecasting and planning. Able to recognize customer trends and communicate up through the organization. Pro-active engagement with accounts and assist with service level recovery plans.
Provide total support to Customer and Sales representatives for post-sale activities.
– Create and maintain communication contacts within Customer organization and act as a single point of contact for Customer’s representatives and ASCO Sales representatives
– Demonstrate a basic understanding of customer industry or business environment.
– Full customer service and order management including providing technical information, pricing and coordination of other functions (reports, service level and service level improvement programs, Return Material Authorization (RMA), and more) within the guidelines of Emerson’s Terms and Conditions of Sale or Management approved terms.
– Monitoring and providing order status and expediting.
– Engage with customer portals for order entry and forecasting.
– Communicate Customer satisfaction with relationship to ASCO Management.
– Work closely with Quality on RMA and reports of nonconformance are completed and implemented timely and meet customer needs.
– Understand Customer business relations with ASCO to assure interdepartmental actions are accomplished to result in customer satisfaction.
– NPM renewals and maintenance.
– Resolve customer complaints including service level issues with corrective action plans.
– Provide highly responsive and accurate transactional response to customer inquiries with recognized professionalism.
– Advise Management team of areas of business or financial risk based on observations and communication with customer teams.
– Keeps Management informed of areas of conflict or dispute that are unresolved, that may pose a threat to ASCO’s relationship with our customers.
– BA/BS Degree or higher in Business, Marketing or Engineering
– Customer Service Experience, Inside Sales preferred Experience: 3 years
– English Level: B2 – Advanced
– Performance: Successful or above
– Proficient with MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Knowledge about Oracle, SAP considered a plus.
– Demonstrated systems and process knowledge.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient Presentation skills
– Strong analytic skills